Experienced Lawyers Handling Real Estate and Development in Southern Oklahoma
All parties to a real estate transaction — buyers, sellers, lenders — have much at stake, which can create conflicts if there is any hitch in the process or hint of deception. Dependable legal counsel can prove crucial to protecting your investment and your rights.
Our team at Republic Law Group is experienced and effective in guiding real estate deals and resolving disputes in and out of court. We handle real property matters in Carter, Marshall, Murray, and Love counties and throughout Oklahoma, including out-of-state clients who need a local attorney to safeguard their interests.
Contact Us Today
Facilitating Commercial Property Transactions
We advise a diverse range of clients in all facets of buying, selling or leasing of real estate. We partner with commercial clients, ranchers and farmers, and other property owners as well as businesses and investment groups, developers and construction firms, and lending institutions. We also assist existing clients with their residential transactions.
Our attorneys and support staff provide due diligence and negotiation for:
- Purchase or sale of commercial buildings
- Land acquisition and development
- 1031 exchanges
- Commercial lease agreements
- Mineral rights
- Construction contracts
- Joint ventures and real estate ownership entities
Our team also has extensive experience in the oil and gas industry, including sale or lease of land and mineral rights.
Property Rights and Real Estate Litigation
Sometimes, you need to aggressively assert your rights. We provide skilled and cost-effective representation for all real estate disputes, representing the various parties in:
- Condemnation: Fighting eminent domain or constructive taking, or negotiating fair market value compensation
- Property disputes: Adverse possession, easement and boundary disputes, lawsuits for nuisance, infringement, or environmental damage
- Construction litigation: Mechanic's liens on behalf of builders, or action on behalf of owners or buyers for defects or nonperformance
- Real estate litigation: Fraud or breach of contract in commercial property transactions
- Commercial leases: First refusal or renegotiation, notice and eviction, creditors' rights